It is well established that well planned work experience is of great benefit to young people in helping them find and sustain a worthwhile career. Whether work experience is undertaken to discover if a chosen career suits their needs or to gain skills and knowledge to support job applications, time spent gaining good quality work experience will be time well spent.
The Work Experience Quality Standard helps you ensure that your work experience is truly good quality. By adopting the Standard and the frameworks that support the Standard, you are adopting principles that leading authorities believe are essential in a work experience programme.
The Fair Train Quality Standard for Work Experience provides:
- Nationally accredited frameworks for employers and training providers offering work experience, including within Traineeships, to ensure it is of a good quality and covers all the characteristics proven to enhance the chances of gaining employment.
- A Quality Standard at Bronze, Silver and Gold Level for employers and training providers
- Public recognition for employers, training providers and employees offering good quality work experience
- Opportunity to recruit new staff via work experience, reducing advertising costs
- Opportunities for young people on work experience to gain credit towards apprenticeships in recognition of the skills they have gained
Adopt or renew the Work Experience Quality Standard today.
Find out more how Employers can support young people in Wellingborough and Kettering and recruit the employees you need.
1,863 total views, 1 views today