One of our summer projects that the Northants team will be working on is our Placement Project. Here’s a bit more information about it.
10 Week Placement Project – starting April 2019
Are you aged 18 to 24 and looking for work?
Have you been out of employment and education for longer than 12 months?
Are you living in Wellingborough, Kettering or Corby?
Join our 10 week programme and you will:
- Have a personalised one to one appointment with a careers guidance professional to help you find out what you REALLY want to do.
- Enhance your existing skills and gain new ones.
- Build your confidence and self esteem.
- Practice your interview skills with real employers.
- Learn about Mental Health First Aid.
- Gain some relevant work experience.
- Get an up to date reference.
Along with small group sessions, you’ll be allocated a personal mentor who will support and guide you through the journey. Travel expenses will be given.
Spaces are limited and filing up fast so contact Hannah for more information and to book your place. (email@example.com / 07807 651622)