Enable are pleased to be able to offer this exciting opportunity to do a 6 week Traineeship in partnership with Wicksteed Park. This is an ideal opportunity to gain work experience with Wicksteed before their next recruitment round. We are looking for people who are motivated to get a job, but who lack the skills and experience employers are looking for. If you know of anyone who could benefit from this opportunity then please feel free to get in touch with us.
The young person will get:
- A structured, high quality work experience placement that helps you discover what work suits you
- Employability skills tailored to your needs
- Maths and English support if needed
- Travel Expenses
- Regular feedback from your employer
- Mentoring and support to ensure you get the best from the experience
If you know of a young person who would be interested or you require more information please contact Hannah Adderley firstname.lastname@example.org / 07807 651622
If the young person has previously completed a traineeship or started an apprenticeship then unfortunately they cannot be considered for this course. This placement will require them to have a DBS check. Please call if you would like to discuss this.